Sunday, April 13, 2008

memorable 19

its a amazing ninteen that i had on 12th of April which just yesterday. On friday night, my college friends gave me a simple but full of suprise and shock!! After went to cafe with my friends, few of my college friend are waiting at my house to celebrate with me. At first they told me that they couldn't make it to yum cha with me, i was disappointed and unhappy. Everything changed until i stepped into my room. First i open the door, they started to sang birthday song, i was like WTH, then i only know they're holding a cake. They give me a pack of Renoma underwear as my present. I would like to say thannnkk you very much for giving me such a memorable 19. THANK YOU!!!!!!


Picture do the talks







I would like to say thank you to my beloved friend:

LingEng
Kinki
Hanyi
Honkean
Ah M
Jason
Kishu

No comments: